- Add seed comments. Add obvious, diverse perspectives to give groups initial structure
- Don't let the number of comments get too high (a few hundred is a lot)
- Moderate in the best example of each point - moderate out reptition
- Comments submitted after most participants have already voted will be under represented. Try to:
- Encourage participants to stop back a few times to vote on new comments
- Disallow new comments towards the end
- Use strict moderation, and moderate as soon as you see new comments (we will email you)
- If appropriate, add some key identifying statements such as "I have completed university."